Days after death of their father and owner of the Seguin Cattle Company, members of the Leunsmann family held the weekly auction just as their father would have.
A group of Hill Country-area residents are out to prove they can create a quality, feature-length motion picture on a shoestring budget and they’re doing it in Guadalupe County.
A drug operation Tuesday afternoon near I-10 in Seguin resulted in four arrests on narcotics charges, weapons violations and related crimes, authorities said.
Only six months after appointing an acting superintendent, Navarro ISD is beginning its search for a superintendent and will name a part-time interim in the process.
- Harbor Freight to open retail store in Seguin
- Local pit masters named James Beard semifinalists
- Four arrested on drug charges following narcotics operation
- Catherine Lloyd “Cathy” Boelter
- Dee Carter set to return to Navarro ISD as interim superintendent
- Benno Julius Luensmann
- Daniel Dorado Jr.
- Residents share insight, concerns on SH46 project
- Independent filmmakers find set in Marion home
- Board member plans to step down from position following retirement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.